Call 484-276-2100 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday for assistance with COVID-19 related questions including vaccines and testing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delaware County opened a COVID-19 Call Center on Monday, Jan. 25, to answer COVID-19 related questions from individuals, organizations, and businesses. In addition to responding to phone calls, the Center will also respond to emailed inquiries.
While the Call Center staff will attempt to answer all COVID-19-related questions, the immediate mission will be to address questions related to the County’s updated COVID-19 vaccination plans and to provide assistance to individuals interesting in receiving a vaccination or test. The Call Center staff’s focus will be:
- Working with residents to determine their vaccination phase
- Assisting Phase 1A residents who have been unable to complete the Phase 1A Vaccine Interest Survey using the online registration
- Helping residents locate convenient COVID-19 testing sites and, if needed, help them register to receive a test through a county-sponsored testing site
- Answering general questions about COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
- General questions about COVID-19 (quarantine guidelines, masks, restaurant seating capacity limits, etc.) should be directed to the Chester County Health Department at (610) 344-6225, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.