Delaware County has launched the Wellness Line to assist residents with COVID-19 related questions and concerns as well as other public health-related topics
The Delaware County Wellness Team can:
- Assist residents in locating convenient COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Assist residents in locating convenient COVID-19 testing sites
- Add homebound residents to the homebound roster for at-home on-site vaccinations
- Answer general questions about COVID-19 testing, vaccinations, and booster shots
- Answer general questions about public health-related matters
- Help residents locate public health resources
The Delaware County Wellness Line is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In addition to responding to phone calls, the Wellness Line also responds to emailed inquiries.
PHONE: (484) 276-2100
The new Wellness Line replaces for former COVID-19 Call Center.