- Phase1A now includes individuals 65 and older and those ages 16-64 with certain underlying medical conditions. The Chester County Health Department is updating its vaccine interest forms. They are available at chesco.org/covidvaccine
- Anyone who previously submitted the form for Group1B and now qualifies for Group1A does NOT need to complete a new form. You will be notified when you are able to make an
- Please be patient as vaccine remains VERY limited. Vaccine supply has not increased for Pennsylvania The state is still receiving the same limited supply as it was in the beginning of January.
- Delaware County will be opening a Vaccine Call Center next week. The call center will be staffed by people who can help to answer questions and assist those without access to a computer or an email.
- As of Jan. 20, 14,605 COVID-19 vaccines were administered in Delaware County, which is the fourth-highest numbero of any county in the state, and Delaware County is the fifth most-populous county in the state. This number is closely aligned with the state average on a per capita basis.