The District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund is actively recruiting 18-to-24-year-old participants for the Behavioral Health Pre-Apprenticeship-to-Apprenticeship Program. The pre-apprenticeship is a 12-week training program that leads to an opportunity to join the behavioral health apprenticeship, which consists of a full-time job and college courses resulting in 24 credits from Jefferson University. The pre-apprenticeship program will begin mid-February, 2020.
For more information and to register for an upcoming test and information session, please visit https://1199ctraining/dsp
Agency testing times:
Friday, January 10th: 12pm
Tuesday, January 14th: 12pm
Information session and tests:
Friday, January 17th: 9am
Wednesday, January 22nd: 9am
· 18 to 24 years old
· Required high school diploma or GED
· Able to pass CASAS assessment test and drug screening
· Able to commit to at least 30 hours of training per week beginning Fall 2019
· Driver’s license or ability to obtain driver’s license – driver’s education training will be provided!
· Past personal experience with mental health, recovery or working with individuals with disabilities a plus