The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a public health crisis. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Delaware County is making history by establishing a public health department.
Join WHYY, Delaware County Council, and The Foundation for Delaware County for a public town hall to learn more about the plans for this new public health department, an update on COVID-19 in Delco, and the results of Johns Hopkins year-long public health study.
All members of the public are encouraged to register for the event online.
- Dr. Beth Reznick, Senior Scientist, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Rosemarie Halt, Health Policy Consultant for Delaware County
- Grace Gianturco Gorenflo, Principal, Gorenflo Consulting, Inc.
- Dr. Monica Taylor, Delaware County Council
- Frances Sheehan, President, The Foundation for Delaware County
- Sandra Clark, Vice President for News and Civic Dialogue, WHYY
Thursday, August 20, 2020