The William Penn School District Board of Directors Community Relations Committee invites students, staff, and families to an upcoming meeting focused on assessing the current strengths, challenges, needs and potential resources regarding the state of school climate in our district.
• Social-emotional learning initiatives
• Counseling programs
• Trauma-informed and restorative practices
• Youth court
• Cultural competency and cultural relevance
• Encouraging family and community participation
• School discipline and safety
• Social and emotional well-being
Share your experiences and help us identify some next steps!
TWO MEETING DATES:
Wednesday, October 16 – 6:30 pm
Wednesday, November 20 – 4:00 pm
meetings held at WPSD Green Avenue Administration Building, 100 Green Avenue, Lansdowne, PA 19050